Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mouth to Mouth Regurgitation

 My wife used to work for a medical supply company and would bring home the catalog full of scary CPR dummies and the like. I loved looking through it. There were so many vaguely blow up doll type creatures in it. This face right here is probably the most overt example of something pervs would order to put their wiener in.
The guy to the left is named Big Fat Fred. Sorry to all the Freds out there. If you google the term, he comes right up. Perhaps if you are into bears, you can glue hair on him and have at it.  


I'm more into this hot little number above who oddly resembles Laura Bush.


I got to perform fake CPR on the baby to the left when I drove the ambulette.
It was pretty surreal to make out with a fake baby in front of another grown man. I felt like I was being Punk'd.
There are plenty more gruesome examples like laceration victim, choking guy, or severe head wound chimp mauling lady. That last one is fairly new. These make great Halloween decorations!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of another potentially worthy topic for WWoBT... Realdolls!

    Did you hear the episode where Howard wanted to make a Realdoll in the mold of Eric the Midget?

    ReplyDelete