Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sticks and Stones may...be Awesome to Throw at Babies



I feel like the blog went horribly wrong somewhere. It was meant to celebrate what society at large found offensive, but I loved. Lately it's been me ranting about things I feel have no redeeming value that most people love. While those rants were filled with exceptional writing, it's time to get back to what inspired me to start this thing. Sidenote: I've been really pissed off at the phoney trust fund baby wannabe protesters on Wall street. I was enraged at their fake liberal sense of purpose and complete ignorance to the real working world. I entered the word "lemmings" into Google and came up with a gem. Lemmings was a National Lampoon recording from 1973 that completely skewered the hippy dippy nonsense of Woodstock by having a massive rock festival where everyone kills themselves.

 It's hysterical(and took away all my pent up fury). It reminded me that Lampoon is the greatest and most tasteless magazine that ever existed. They went after everyone no matter what. Pictured are a few of the best covers. Thank you for reigniting my passion for completely politically incorrect humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment