Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Too Soon? Blow me.

Japan is in shambles, Charlie is on drugs, Liz is dead, and Haiti is worse than ever. That last one is a joke. In this world of extreme cruelty, the only thing that will help us through is to laugh. However, in this very same world exists legions of politically correct weenies who can't find the humor in anything. I have had my run ins with social networking sites over my tasteless jabs. I've also been shunned by people I've known personally for blurting out vulgar sentiments. Each time it happens I become even more dedicated to the spreading of bad taste throughout the land. By my side is my father in law. He is the only person who shares my worldview. Nothing is sacred, everything is funny, and all races and religions are full of crap. So to start this venture with a bang, here is our favorite dirty singer, Blowfly. More on him to come...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVfDWXgzE4M

No comments:

Post a Comment