Friday, April 22, 2011

Royal Pain

It's almost here! The most obnoxious wedding in history. And my favorite royal isn't even speaking up about it. I'm talking about the original "Fergie". That dame has bad taste written all over her. Anyhow, I've always made fun of Princess Die. Way before she died, and certainly much more after. I was on a date the Labor Day she became royal jelly. I made some tasteless remark to my date about the late Princess wearing the car's crankcase as the crown jewels or something to that affect. That girl stopped returning my calls for a few months. Ha.

My other favorite players in this charade are racist Prince Harry, drunken Camilla and Prince William's two front teeth(Nigel and Henry). What do you think they'll be eating at the reception? Probably not middle eastern food. As for the wedding night get down session the young couple is sure to enjoy, do you think they'll invite a catering girl up for some double decker bus action?

To close, who can forget this truly awful (and by awful, I mean inappropriate and hilarious) impression of Di by ER's Anthony Edwards on SNL a long time ago? Good luck, kids! Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment