Saturday, April 9, 2011

Goofing On...Foreign Women

I'm sorry, but there's nothing more unattractive to me than a foreign accent on a lady. This does not include British or Australian accents. Most guys love Asian girls, Russian girls and Latinas with thick accents. I'd rather poke my ears with oxen penises. Back in the day all the supermodels were foreign(Helena Christensen, Paulina Poriskova, now Giselle). I hate all of them. Not only are they not attractive, but the accent makes them ten times more so.

Nowadays we have to sit through legitimate Hollywood movies and tv shows with these annoying windbags. Penelope Cruz led the way. The current blithering airhead du jour is Sofia Vergara. I cannot stand listening to her talk. Her ridiculous size GGG breasts only amplify what a mindless blow up doll she is.

Funny thing is my mom is foreign and has a thick accent. You would think I'd have patience and maybe even an affection for such an attribute. Nope. I hate it. My favorite Howard Stern gag was whenever they would play natural sound of a foreign actress and then play a sound effect of a chicken or other animal as they spoke. Give me a good southern American accent over a foreign accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment